An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating. With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price. Powered by Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeG2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club
- Body MaterialNato
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorImperial Stain
- Neck MaterialNato
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Nickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/TailpieceCompensated Wrap-Around Bridge
- Neck PickupBroad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBroad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsNPS, .010-.046
Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
Serial #: ISG201217333